Pullen Memorial Baptist Church has an endowed scholarship fund. Interest from this endowment will be used to award need-based scholarships on an annual basis, as funds are available.
- Applications are due online by July 9, 2017. This is a firm deadline.
- Applicants must have a meaningful relationship with Pullen Memorial Baptist Church or if already a college student should have been active before entering college.
- Applications will be accepted for students undertaking post high school course work towards a degree or certificate.
- Applicants may apply for the scholarship at the same time they are applying for entry into an accredited institution/program. Scholarships will not be funded until the recipient is formally accepted by the institution/program.
- The selection of the scholarship recipient(s) is the decision of the GEMS Committee. The Committee may request a personal interview with an applicant.
- Applicant information will be kept confidential.
- The names of all scholarship recipients will be announced to the Pullen congregation.
- The amount of the scholarships will by $750 or less, depending on availability of funds.
- Notice of decisions will be made by August 1, 2017
- We will have just online applications, no print ones
- Scholarships recipients may reapply.
Pullen does not discriminate in the granting of scholarships on the basis of race, sex, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity.