PullenNews & Sunday Updates
We publish a weekly newsletter every Sunday (often called the Sunday Update) as well as a monthly newsletter the first Monday of each month (PullenNews). Have News to Share?
Weekly Newsletter (Sunday Update): < 150 words, due preceding Tuesday. Monthly Newsletter (PullenNews): < 300 words, due 3rd Wednesday of the month. Please send announcements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Pullen-sponsored events get priority.The editor reserves the right to edit submissions for length and style, and to use on a space-available basis.
If you are unable to view these files, you may need to install Adobe Reader.
What might you expect to find in the September 2016 PullenNews? Well, I’ll list a few:
- Details for Sunday in the Park (September 11)
- An introduction to our newest members – the Trejo-Lee family
- A list of joys and concerns that we share as a community
- LOTS of information about our Sunday and Wednesday programming that starts back up September 18
- Ways to help women who are transitioning from homelessness to stable housing
- Invitations to events such as Trans 101, a discussion on the separation of church & state, Pullen Women’s Group, The Bull Sessions (a Pullen men’s group), a Sacred Sound Circle, a movie night, a series of events on nonviolence an peace-buildng, a poetry reading and an arts & crafts fair
- A job description for The Hope Center, which seeks a new Executive Director
I hope that you will enjoy this newsletter and use it to feel connected to the community that surrounds you. Have a wonderful September!