Singing the Sacred Songs
Retreat Leaders: Spiritual Life Group and Pullen Musicians
Saturday, November 14, 2015
Poteat Chapel – Pullen Memorial Baptist Church
9:45 AM – 2 PM
Registration Deadline: November 11
Please submit this form here, email it to email@example.com or place it in the “Taize Retreat” basket in the church office.
Get ready to dust off those stored treasures that are taking up room, just waiting for a new home and someone to love them!
Yes, that’s right – we’re having the Mary Beth Hall 2nd Annual Silent Auction on November 6 at our Church Women United World Community Day Celebration. Bring your treasures to donate for the silent auction.
All proceeds will go to the Mary Beth Hall Commemorative Memorial Fund for scholarships to fund Mary Beth’s top two CWU priorities: CWU Leadership Training and Episcopal Migrant Farm Workers Ministry of Eastern N.C.
This CWU World Community Day Celebration will take place at:
Hudson Memorial Presbyterian Church
4921 Six Forks Road
Raleigh, NC 27609
Friday, November 6 at 10 AM.
Note: We ask that you deliver your treasures to donate for the Silent Auction to Hudson Memorial on Thursday, November 5, from 2-4 PM. A bid sheet and donation receipt will be provided.
Alternatively, you may bring your treasures to donate to the Silent Auction to Hudson Memorial by 9 AM on Friday, November 6, prior to the start of Fellowship Time and the Celebration. A bid sheet and donation receipt will be provided.
Mary Beth Hall Brochure << Additional information, guidelines, contact info, and background on Mary Beth Hall
- Primary health screening with preliminary diagnostics
- One on one consultation with a physician
- Women’s health, including breast exams
- Referrals for follow-up care by Advanced Community Health ( Wake Human Services)
- Vision checks
- Breakfast and brown bag lunch when completed
- Gift bag with toothbrush, toothpaste, lotion, shampoo, soap, a pair of socks and a pair of flip flops
- Free transportation to and from the event from down town
- 50% needed/wanted eye care.
- 75 were fitted with glasses at the time and 15 were given vouchers to have special glasses made.
- 60 free flu shots
- 10 doctors
- 10 nurses
- 50 volunteer guides and supporters
- Wake Family Services was here to make new friends and lend support. They helped over 50 folks find full time medical doctors and helped with needed paper work.
- A specialized mental health care provider was on site all day.