A scholarship endowment has been established at Pullen Memorial Baptist Church. Interest from this endowment will be used to award need-based scholarships to Pullen members or dependents on an annual basis, as available.
- Applications are due in the church office by June 23, 2013.
- Applicants must be members of Pullen Memorial Baptist Church or dependents of members.
- Applications will be accepted for students undertaking post high school course work towards a degree or certificate.
- Pullen members or members’ dependents may apply for the scholarship at the same time they are applying for entry into an accredited institution/program. Scholarships will not be funded until the recipient is formally accepted by the institution/program.
- The selection of the scholarship recipient(s) is the decision of the GEMS Committee. The Committee may request a personal interview with an applicant.
- Applicant information will be kept confidential.
- The names of all scholarship recipients will be announced to the Pullen congregation.
- Scholarships will be awarded based on the availability of funds and can range up to $500.
- Applicants will be notified of a decision by July 15.
- Scholarships are renewable annually.
Pullen does not discriminate in the granting of scholarships on the basis of race, sex, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, or sexual orientation.